- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 35 min
The Wagyu Pop-Up Deli is open | Place your order Online & pick Up in Store.
Wagyu Sirloin Pizza Recipe
- 350 g Mozzarella Cheese
- Diced Mushrooms
- Diced Peppadews or fresh diced chilies
- 2 Tbsp. Tomato Pizza Paste or Sauce
- 100 g Whipped Ricotta Cheese
- 150 g Wagyu Sirloin Steak Strips
- Buy your pizza base from your local deli or grocery store.
- Spread out the tomato pizza paste over the pizza base.
- Top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Whip up some ricotta cheese and place dollops spread out over the pizza.
- Chop up some Peppadews or fresh chili , and sprinkle over.
- Dice or slice up your mushrooms, spread over the pizza.
- Bake your pizza in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
- When ready, Slice your 150g Wagyu Sirloin Steak in thin strips, and spread over pizza.