- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 11 mins
Wagyu Sirloin Starter Recipe
- 2 Quail Eggs
- 350 g Wagyu Sirloin Steak
- Steak Cooking Instructions Defrost completely and bring to room temperature.
- Once opening the packaging, let the meat breathe for at least 5 minutes.We recommend flame grill over open fire, for the best results. If you are cooking in a pan; please do not use any oil.The Wagyu fat will grease the pan within seconds at low temperature.
- Spice lightly with salt and pepper.Wagyu's decadent flavor lies in its fat marbling, too much spice will diminish it's true taste. We recommend that Wagyu Beef is cooked between medium-rare and medium.It is at it's best when not over cooked; full of flavor,extremely juicy and addictive.
Get your timer ready!
- Rare: Total cooking time 3 - 4 min. Grill 1 min 30 sec on either side
- Medium Rare: Total cooking time 4 - 5 min. Grill for 2 min on either side
- Medium: Total cooking time 5 - 6 min. Grill for 2 min either side, then flip againGrill for 1 min on either side
- Well Done: Total cooking time 7 - 8 min. Grill for 3 min on either side, then flip again. Grill for 1 min on either side
- Boil your quail egg for 6 minutes. Slice evenly, and serve with steak portions. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, some garlic and a dash of chilli.